The first step in JAMB registration is JAMB profile creation, then get JAMB E-Pin in order to begin your registration. With your JAMB account, you can check your exam center as well as print results.
How to create JAMB Profile in 2018?
If you want to create JAMB Profile 2018, then follow this guide
- Go to JAMB official website http://www.jamb.org.ng.
- Click on ‘Create e-Facility Account/Log in’.
- A new window will be opened.
- Press ‘Create an Account’.
- Then you confirm your email in the dialog window at www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ValidateeMail.
- Enter your email in two provided boxes. After that choose a question and type a secret answer. This option is a security function that will help you regain access to your JAMB profile if you forget your password. Thus always keep in mind your chosen question and the answer.
- Click on ‘Verify Email’. If the appeared window is not the same as indicated above, that is your email has problems. Then before creating your JAMB account.
- Then you will get a link to your email.
- After receiving the email from [email protected], confirm your email address by clicking on the link- ‘Click here to continue your Profile Creation’.
- If you don’t receive the link, check your spam or junk.
You will also get a UNIQUE CODE with that e-letter. Save the code. It will be needed for your registration.
you should enter your personal details
- Enter the data indicated in the form: your full name, DOB, telephone, nationality, state, LGA as well as your profile’s password.
- Check all your data properly as it may take additional expenses for changing them later.
- Then click ‘Sign Up’ and your profile will be created in no time. It will be confirmed by a message saying that ‘Your Account Creation Was Successful’.
- After your profile creation, click on ‘Proceed to Login’ to gain access to your account.
|Read Also:Nigeria’s Federal Universities’ Non Academic Staff Vow to Continue With Strike|
How to create JAMB Profile 2018 using SMS?
- Send out your full name to JAMB’s short code 55019. It takes a maximum of thirty-eight symbols plus two gaps between the names (forty symbols in total).
- One applicant can use only one mobile number.
- The applicant gets a ten-symbol code on the same mobile number for the e-PIN.
Self-help for profile when an error or loss occurred
- For an applicant’s name correction send ‘CORRECT Surname/First name /Middle name’ to the number 55019 from the registered mobile.
- To get a lost code for confirmation, send a message ‘RESEND’ to the number 55019 from the registered mobile.
Please note: Now if you enter http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ValidateeMail, you will find the following notification: ‘You cannot create an account at this time.’ So, the applicants need to monitor the changes on the website.